Wound and Skin Care product samples are available to healthcare professionals only.
1. Data on file, Hydrofera, LLC.
2. Applewhite AJ, Attar P, Liden B, Stevenson Q. Gentian violet and methylene blue polyvinyl alcohol foam antibacterial dressing as a viable form of autolytic debridement in the wound bed. Surg Technol Int. 2015;26:65-70.
3. Conwell P, Mikulski L, Tramontozzi M. A comparison of two antimicrobial dressings: a randomized prospective trial comparing PVA foam with two organic pigments to a silver based wound dressing. Poster presented at: Symposium on Advanced Wound Care; May 2-5, 2004; Lake Buena Vista, FL.
4. Edwards K. New twist on an old favorite: gentian violet and methylene blue antibacterial foam dressings. Adv Wound Care (New Rochelle). 2015. In press.
5. Weir D, Blakely M. Case review of the clinical use of an antimicrobial PVA foam dressing. Poster presented at: Symposium on Advances in Skin and Wound Care; April 18-21, 2012; Atlanta, GA.
6. Swan H, Trovela VJ. Case study review: use of an absorbent bacteriostatic dressing for multiple indications. Poster presented at: Clinical Symposium on Advances in Skin and Wound Care; September 9-11, 2011; Washington, D.C.
7. Shi L, Ermis R, Kiedaisch B, Carson D. The effect of various wound dressings on the activity of debriding enzymes. Adv Skin Wound Care. 2010;23(10):456-462.
8. Ramsay S, Jelf C, Aust D, Roche E. Comparison of the effects of antimicrobial wound dressings on cell viability, proliferation, and growth factor activity. Poster presented at: World Union of Wound Healing Societies Congress; June 4-8, 2008; Toronto, Canada.
9. McCallon SK, Hurlow J. Clinical applications for the use of enzymatic debriding ointment and broad-spectrum bacteriostatic foam dressing. J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs. 2009;36(6 Suppl):S17-S24.
10. Hayes L. Bacteriostatic dressing use in conjunction with an enzymatic debriding agent to facilitate improved wound outcomes in a geriatric population. Poster presented at: The Symposium on Advanced Wound Care; April 19-22, 2012; Atlanta, Ga.