At Hollister Incorporated, our high standards, innovation, and people-oriented culture are all about making life more rewarding and dignified. This is not just our Mission. It is our approach to life, every day.
We believe the physical, financial, and emotional well-being of our Associates deserves that same kind of commitment and attention to detail. Our Total Rewards programs are designed to help our Associates achieve their personal and professional goals, while living healthy and financially secure lives – both now and in the future.
Our benefits are comprehensive, consistent, and competitive – and extend far beyond traditional plans and programs. Because every country is different, what we offer varies by country as well. But here are some examples:
Health and Wellness
- Onsite health screenings and flu shots
- $0 co-pay preventive health and immunizations
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vision care
- Company-contributing Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Access to a Certified Health Coach
- Infertility coverage
- 8-visit Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal and financial consultations
- Childcare and eldercare resources
- Wellness reimbursement
- Parental and adoption leave
- Adoption reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Workplace flexibility
- Bereavement leave
- Competitive compensation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive retirement plans offering 9% annual company contribution
- Company-provided life and disability insurance
- Company-provided accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Additional optional insurance coverage (life, auto, home, pet)
We also believe it’s important to give back to the communities in which we work and live. Our Associates across the world participate in volunteer activities and events that make a positive difference in the lives of others – which is what Hollister Incorporated is all about.
From corporate sponsorships to charitable giving campaigns to volunteerism, our Associates demonstrate the Hollister Incorporated Mission: to make life more rewarding and dignified for people who use our products and services.